Columbia County is committed to ensuring accessibility to this website regardless of disability. If anyone encounters a feature on this website that is inaccessible due to a disability, please contact the County Manager's Office and the Columbia County Board of County Commissioners at (386) 758-1005. You may also email that office at email@example.com and provide a brief description of the inaccessible feature. The County will either correct the inaccessible feature or, if correction is not possible due to technical limitations, provide the desired information through alternative means.
in your browser to get the best possible experience while on our site.
CARES Funding for individuals is now available.
CARES Funding for businesses is now available.
Columbia County is administering funds through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act federal stimulus package to provide immediate assistance for individuals, families and businesses.
Individual Assistance Program
Up to $3000 dollars per eligible household to pay for rent, mortgage, phone, cable, internet or electric.
Questions? Please call 386-752-5604.
Visit the United Way portal to apply online
- Only one application file per household.
- Applicant must demonstrate loss of income or other economic impact as a result of Covid-19.
- Applicant's total household income must be less than $75,000.
- Applicant must not have received the maximum $3,000 assistance amount under the County’s Individual
- No payments will be made for household expenses other than rent, mortgage, phone, cable, internet or
- Applicant must reside in Columbia County.
- Documents Required:
- Photo ID: for head of household and Applicant
- Proof of County Residency
- Income Documentation for all Household members over 18 years of age.
- Proof of Income Loss due to COVID-19 including, bitt not limited to, (1) Employer notice of
reduced hours, furlough, or layoff (2) Two paystubs that show reduction in income. (3)
unemployment statement. or (4) a professional license if in personal services industry deemed
- Lease OR Most Recent Mortgage Statement in applicant’s name
- Most recent electric, phone, cable, internet bills in applicant’s name.
Small Business Economic Stabilization Program
Up to $20,000 dollars per eligible business.
Click here to apply online
Columbia County has allocated $7 million of the CARES Act federal funding award to be used for small business relief grants for Columbia County businesses. Each eligible small business (50 or fewer FTE employees) may be awarded up to $20,000 in assistance in the initial round of distributions.
- Brief Description of Primary Eligibility Requirements
- Headquarters address is within Columbia County
- Applicant must provide documentation establishing the business experienced adverse financial impact due to COVID-19
- 50 or fewer FTE employees on March 1, 2020
- Business is compliant with all county business taxes, licenses, or registrations.
Brief Description of Documentation Needed
- Photo ID for each owner
- Copy of current paid receipt for Columbia County business taxes
- Proof of Business Location in County
- Income Documentation
(PDF) Download the program guide with requirement details
Back to Top
Columbiacountyfla.com seeks to ensure that all content and information
published at this Web site is current and accurate. Links to external,
or third party Web sites, are provided solely for visitors'
convenience. If you notice any errors in the information provided on
this website please do not hesitate to let us know by contacting the
Columbia County I.T. department at firstname.lastname@example.org